Do you have a dog or dogs that are part of your family? Yesterday, our 2 year old was sitting on the floor in the family room with our 1 year old Westie cuddled in his lap. I sat back for a moment and just relished the moment of watching my son be so loving to our Zoey. I think pets are a wonderful additions to a family and they teach our children and ourselves so much. Recently, I was sent Bruce Littlefield’s, The Bedtime Book for Dogs, and I have to say, it is an adorable book. What I really like, is that it is a simple story that is easy for kids to read to their dog thus creating some special time for both of them. The book is delightfully illustrated by Paul S. Heath. My toddlers enjoy this book as well as our dogs and I look forward to them being able to read it to our three dogs very soon. This book celebrates the love of a dog and his friend and gives you a few minute to cuddle with your dog and your kids and share some special time. I am adding this book to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide. It is truly a great book for all the dogs and dog lovers on your list.
Bruce Littlefield is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own copy of The Bedtime Book for Dogs. Thank you Bruce Littlefield for the review copy and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!!
The Bedtime Book for Dogs by Bruce Littlefield Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Bruce Littlefield’s Website, and let me know something about him, his book or his dog. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Westminster The Dog on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 30th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.