I was sent some adorable Fish Clips from Shrockie to review. Fish Clips are a ratcheting clip that seals all types of bags so food stays fresh. They are really fun and a little addictive to secure and release. They work really well and hold super tight until you release them. They have a magnet on the back so you can put them on the side of your fridge or any magnetic surface so they are handy. My kids think they are the greatest things and much cuter than the regular chip clips. I like them so much, and think they are so convenient especially with the holidays coming that I am putting them in the 2011 Holiday Gift Guide. I am listing them under products that help you this holiday season because with all the baking and cooking they are so handy to close bags of powdered sugar, marshmallows, cookies, home-baked treats, breads and more. I also think they have a place on the gift list too because how cute would it be to put one on a bag of home-baked cookies or bread that you give someone? Then after the treats are done they still have the colorful fish to remind them of your gift.
Shrockie is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a 3 pack of Fish Clips. Thanks Shrockie for the review clips and for sponsoring this fun and useful give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Shrockie Fish Clips Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Like Shrockie on Facebook, and leave a message on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Leave a comment on this post that you did this. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 29th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.