I was recently sent an assortment of real fruit snacks from Peeled to review. Peeled Snacks knows that food starts out delicious and nutritious, and it doesn’t need some machine to improve it, or engineering to perfect it. They bring you food that’s as close to its natural state as possible. So make snacking a satisfying part of your lifestyle by eating food as it was meant to be: peeled. I was very glad to try this gently-dried fruit. It is so hard to find dried fruit without additives of some kind. Peeled Snack’s ingredients are simple, just the fruit. For example, one of my favorite flavors is the much-ado-about-mango and the ingredient is organic mangos, that’s it. They taste delicious and are bursting with flavor. The have lots of great flavors and mixed bags and are perfect for good nutritious snacks on the run. As a mom I am always running and so are my kids, these snacks can be kept in your purse or diaper bag and ready when hunger strikes.
Peeled Snacks are now available in Starbucks throughout the US and Canada. Because we are entering the holiday season where we are even more busy than usual, I am placing Peeled Snacks on our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide under the section; Products to Pamper Yourself and Your Family This Holiday Season. These healthy and nutritious snacks will keep you energized and properly nourished while you are zipping around being an elf.
Peeled Snacks is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win an Organic Fruit Picks Variety Pack. Thank you Peeled Snacks for the review snacks and for sponsoring this delicious and nutritious give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Peeled Snacks, Organic Fruit Picks Variety Pack Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Peeled Snacks, and let me know a snack you would like to try. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Peeled Snacks on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 30th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.