I was sent a Lysol Clean-Flip Sweeper Starter Kit to review. Clean-Flip: delivering the convenience of quick cleaning and the results of traditional cleaning methods. The innovative “flip” feature reaches into tight spaces and cleans floors and baseboards simultaneously. With a simple, no-touch way to attach the cleaning cloth to the sweeper, the Clean-Flip reduces the drippy mess and hassle associated with other sweepers. The Clean-Flip uses 66 percent more surface area than the leading sweeper’s cloths, making cleaning faster and more efficient. The starter kit comes with the sweeper and 2 dry and 2 wet cloths.
This sweeper is really handy to have around for quick clean-ups. Now that Winter is approaching it is great for mopping up the foyer and hallways when muddy and snowy human and dog feet come in. Great for cleaning the bathroom tile floor, it manuevers well and you can just throw the dirty pad away. It is very versatile and can be used with the wet and dry cloths you can buy separately. Easy to store and so handy for quick clean ups.
This is such a great product to make cleaning up easy and fast during the holiday season when we have lots of visits from family and friends. It is nice to just grab this sweeper and tidy up before company comes by. It is for these reasons I am adding this to our 2011 Holiday Guide Section: Products To Help You This Holiday Season.
Lysol is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Lysol Clean-Flip Sweeper Starter Kit. Thank you Lysol for the review sweeper kit and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Lysol Clean-Flip Sweeper Starter Kit Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 29th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.