I am thrilled to offer you a sneak peak at one of JJ Cole’s newest diaper bags. The Myla diaper bag is part of the JJ Cole Boutique Collection and will be available on November 19th. I was recently sent this bag in the boysenberry fleur color for review and it is beautiful. It is truly a bag that does not scream, “Diaper Bag!” You will find yourself using this trendy bag long after your little one is out of diapers. This is a roomy large bag, my favorite. It is extremely well constructed and is full of details and features that make it a mother’s dream. Lots of pockets, changing pad stores in its own sleeve inside the bag, the side pockets are roomy and have magnetic snaps for easy open and close. The bag is PVC and Teflon free, has a comfortable padded adjustable shoulder strap, and comes in a colorful array of style options. I love this bag so much I am adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
From the Manufacturer
With the Myla, there’s room for just about anything. Not only is there a spacious front pocket but also a large inner compartment with multiple elastic-topped pockets. Designed for all-day traveling and heavy-duty carrying, perfect for a mom with one or more children! Part of JJ Cole’s Boutique collection.
Re-Run, exterior fabric – keeps 6 plastic bottles out of landfill
Fully water-resistant and seam-taped lining
2 spacious side pockets and back pocket
Front pocket under flap for diapers and wipes
Adjustable, padded shoulder strap
5 metal feet on the bottom of bag to prevent scratching
Padded changing pad with velcro closure included
PVC and teflon free
JJ Cole stands behind the quality of all of their products. Each of thier products is under warranty against manufacturer defects
JJ Cole Myla Diaper Bag Review & Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Like JJ Cole on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about this give-away. Leave me a comment on this post that you did this. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow JJ Cole on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
10. Subscribe to JJ Cole on YouTube. Leave a comment her that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 29th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.