I love cooking with my kids, besides spending quality time together, there is a huge opportunity for teaching them a multitude of skills. I love products that inspire children and adults to cook and create together. Recently, Handstand Kids sent me a child’s apron and their Mexican Cookbook Kit to review. The Handstand Kids Cookbook Company creates international cookbook kits that introduce children to the culture, language, and cuisine of a new country. The apron is the perfect attire for your little sous chef to wear in the kitchen. The Mexican Cookbook Kit includes a kid size red oven mitt and is packaged in a resealable tortilla bag. The Mexican Cookbook kit introduces kid chefs ages 3 to 12 to delicious and healthy Mexican recipes. Recipes like Farmer’s Market Chips & Salsa, There’s a Meatball in My Soup, and Cheese sandwiches into Quesadillas take your little chef around the world through your own kitchen. All the utensils and ingredients are translated into Spanish so you can speak the language of Mexico as you cook! The recipes are leveled from 1 to 4 avocados so you will know the age appropriate level for your little chef.
What a fun cookbook kit this is! Now, besides learning about measuring and order of ingredients, you can also help your child learn Spanish while creating a great meal. The cookbook is written by Yvette Garfield and has colorful pages and illustrations by Kim DeRose. Your child is more likely to eat new foods when they help in the preparation. This cookbook allows you to spend time cooking healthy recipes that taste great. You can stick to simple recipes for the youngest kids and advance as they get older and are more capable in the kitchen.
Mommy Ramblings thinks the Handstand Kids Mexican Cookbook Kit is a great gift idea and is putting it on our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide. This is a great original gift idea for the kids on your gift list.
Handstand Kids is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a Handstand Kids Mexican Cookbook Kit. Thank you Handstand Kids for the review kit and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Handstand Kids Mexican Cookbook Kit Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Handstand Kids on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 30th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.