Halloween is over and the countdown to Thanksgiving and Christmas has begun in earnest. The most wonderful time of the year can be the most stressful as well. We are running in 10 different directions, trying to do everything we can and our bodies need support. I was recently sent a variety of samples of Oxylent to review. Oxylent is an oxygenating multivitamin drink. Oxylent makes multivitamin drinks for pregnant women, children and adults. Oxylent comes in packets and you add it to your water or smoothies. Oxylent has no gluten, less than 2 grams of organic cane sugar, no wheat and no caffeine. Oxylent tastes fruity and refreshing and to prove that it tastes good, I mixed up the children’s version and had my two testers try it. They eagerly drank it and it was a hit. We are huge VitaMixers in this house, so we will add it to our smoothies for an extra vitamin punch. I even received a vitamin lip balm sample that I really liked, now even my lips can get their vitamins.
Because Mommy Ramblings wants you to take care of yourself and your family this Holiday Season, I have added Oxylent to our 2011 Holiday Guide for ways to pamper and take care of yourself and your family this season. Oxylent makes it easy to get your vitamins even when you are on the run. You can carry the powder packets in your purse or pocket and just mix it with your water wherever you are.
I am happy to let you know that Vitalah’s Oxylent is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a variety box of Vitalah’s Oxylent plus a special edition water bottle. Thank you Vitalah’s Oxylent for the samples and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Vitalah’s Oxylent Multivitamin Drink & Water Bottle Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Vitalah’s Oxylent, and let me know something about their products. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Oxylent on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 28th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.