I was recently sent the Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products for review. ToiletTree Products has taken their Original Fogless Shower Mirror and turned it into a “Deluxe Version.” This transformed mirror is now 20% larger then the Original Fogless Shower Mirror. The entire outside of the mirror is illuminated by LED lights. Look your best by taking care of your face in your shower. This patented mirror is guaranteed not to fog in the shower. No more suction cups falling off the wall! Their removable, soft silicone adhesive secures the mirror to all shower surfaces and will not damage tiles or shower walls! The mirror conveniently detaches from the bracket so you can easily fill the reservoir before each use. An included self-stored squeegee removes any excess water from the front of your mirror. An adjustable frame makes the mirror accommodating for multiple users and angles. The combination of heat and moisture open the pores and creates an ideal environment for shaving, exfoliating, tweezing and cleaning.
To use: Simply slide the mirror off the bracket before each shower and fill with hot water. The hot water will keep the mirror the same temperature as the environment in your shower which makes it scientifically impossible for your mirror to ever fog. Filling the mirror each shower takes 5-7 seconds. To turn LED lights “on” simply tap the button located on the right side of the mirror, tap the button once more for a lower light setting, tap a third time to turn off.
It certainly makes sense that your pores will be the most open during a nice hot steamy shower. Perfect to tweeze, shave, clean and exfoiliate, however that same steam fogs up normal mirrors so it is a Catch 22. Now ToiletTree Products has the perfect solution. This mirror is super easy to set up and install and will not damage your shower walls or tile. By filling the mirror with hot water before your shower you elimanate any fogging. The LED light is great to give you the best lighting in which to shave, tweeze or cleanse your face. Mirror has a convenient shelf to hold your razor or tweezers. Your mirror will be crystal clear so you can now perform your daily skin care in the shower, the handy squeegee is great for wiping off any excess water. This mirror allows you to multi-task and will make your daily routine run smoother and more efficient.
-LED Illumination with 2 light settings. (Batteries Included)
-20% larger then original mirror for easier viewing.
-Shatter proof high quality acrylic mirror that adheres to virtually any wall surface with removable silicone adhesive.
-Easily adjustable bracket accommodates multiple users and angles.
-Built in shelf to store your razor, sponge or tweezers.
-NEW & IMPROVED squeegee included to wipe away excess water drops.
-Measures 9.5in x 7.5in x 1.5in.
ToiletTree Products is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee. Thank you ToiletTree Products for the review mirror and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US and Canadian Residents.
ToiletTree Products, Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit ToiletTree Products, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like ToiletTree Products on Facebook, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow ToiletTree Products on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 28th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.