Drinking from a real glass is exciting for a child, but as parents, we worry about them dropping the glass and it shattering. I was sent a Silikids, Siliskin 6oz Glass for review. Silikids lets kids enjoy the glass with a great silicone skin that makes the glass easy to grip. Silikids makes this small BPA free silicone covered glass. The Siliskin helps prevent slippage and adds extra protection to the glass inside. Glass is the cleanest option for drinking and it lasts because it’s reusable, and recyclable. The Siliskin is hypo- allergenic, has no open pores to harbor bacteria and is dishwasher safe. Ditch the plastic sippy cup and go for a Siliskin Glass! Two simple ideas have come together to make the perfect drinkware better for your family and the environment.
This glass is great and I love that you can just run it right through the dishwasher. My little ones are so proud to be allowed to have a “real glass.” It makes my life easier and that is why I am adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide section, Products to Help You This Holiday Season.
Silikids is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Silikids, Siliskin 6 oz Small Glass. Thank you SiliKids for the review glass and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Silikids, Siliskin 6oz Glass Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Silikids on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 28th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.