One thing I love about cloth diapering, is the absolutely adorable prints you can get! This GoGreen Champ diaper I received from Jack Be Natural for review is no exception, the cow print is so sweet and unique! Disposable diapers do not come close to being as cute as cloth fluff! It is so soft and snuggly, The outside is made of a minky, velvety fabric, and the inside is made of suedcloth. I love putting it on my baby because I know how comfortable it must be for him! It fits fine on my 9 month old and 2 year old thanks to it’s adjustable snaps! Jack Be Natural also sent me two samples of their own blend of natural Crunchy Clean laundry detergent! It has a lovely, calming, vanilla lavender scent, and I love how it is all natural with no harmful additives!
Jack Be Natural was founded when a mom and dad started their search for more natural alternatives to the run of the mill baby and children products. It was their vision to have a store where everything they sold was natural, and introduce others to the more healthy alternatives for baby products at reasonable prices. There is a wide array of natural baby products from cloth diapers and laundry detergents to wonderfully crafted wooden toys! In addition to the many print choices of the GoGreen Champ diapers, there are many more cloth diaper brands, and design choices to choose from! Jack Be Natural also has a great Cloth diapering 101 section that gives you a lot of great information for people new to cloth diapering!
If you have fallen in love with this adorable cow print diaper, you will be happy to know that Jack Be Natural is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win a charming GoGreen Moo Champ diaper of their own! Thank you Jack Be Natural for sponsoring this great diaper give-away!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Jack Be Natural Go Green Moo Champ Diaper Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Jack Be Natural and let me know another product or item you like. leave Leave me a comment on this post with your answer. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Jack Be Natural on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Jack Be Natural on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 27th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.