I am very into photography, always taking pictures and looking for unique ways to display them. I was very intrigued when I was asked to do a review for Fracture. Fracture is a one piece picture and frame made from printed glass that mounts directly to your wall quickly and easily. This is kind of like an HD-TV look for your pictures. It was super easy to navigate their site, upload my picture and to try out different frames and looks before making my decision and placing the order. When it arrived, it was beautiful and even came with the hardware to mount it. The colors were vibrant and sharp. There were no sharp edges and the glass is more shatterproof than regular glass frames. Now it is easy to get your picture, frame and hanging hardware in one step. This is a great unique gift idea for this holiday season.
Images won’t fade
Life-time Satisfaction Guarantee against fading or breaking on all standard Fractures prints (transparent and translucent not included). If your print breaks or fades for any reason, simply provide us with a picture documenting the damage and we’ll gladly replace your print for you.
Because the print is actually on the backside of the glass, it is never vulnerable to scratching so you can Windex as much as you like.
I am happy to tell you that Fracture is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will receive a free 12″ Fracture. Thank you Fracture for the review product and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
12″ Fracture Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Fracture and let me know something about their company or their products. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Fracture on Facebook, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Fracture on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 26th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.