Are you looking for ways to reduce waste. Packing lunches can create so much waste when we use plastic bags, plastic wrap and aluminum foil. It is also expensive, wouldn’t you like something that is healthy for you and our planet? Well, then you will be very interested in a product I was asked to review from ECO Lunchbox. They sent me a stainless steel Solo Cube to review. This great stainless steel container is reusable, sturdy, and dishwasher safe. Pack sandwiches, sides, snacks easily and feel good about doing your part to go green.
No yuck. No muck. The ECOlunchbox Solo Cube is plastic-free, lead-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free and even waste-free. Container measures 5 1/4 inches square and 1 7/8 inches deep. Made from high-quality stainless steel, this square sandwich box is non-toxic and healthy for both people and our planet. Yum-yum. Non Leaching. Unbreakable. Dishwasher safe. Made in India from 100% high-quality Stainless Steel. The stainless steel will not retain stains, odors or residues. Independently tested lead free.
If you are looking for a useful and unique holiday gift this season, why not pack a solo cube full of treats for two great gifts in one. Perfect for anyone on your holiday gift list and not only will they thank you, our planet will thank you!!!
I have some more news to share. ECO Lunchbox is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Solo Cube. Thank you ECO Lunchbox for the review Solo Cube and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
ECO Lunchbox Solo Cube Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit ECO Lunchbox and let me know another product they make. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like ECO Lunchboxes on Facebook, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow ECO Lunchboxes on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 26th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.