I was recently sent the Nutra Sonic Essential Brush, Professional 4 speed Facial Cleansing Brush to review. This cleansing unit is fully waterproof and rechargeable so you can use it in the shower, tub or sink. It includes 3 brush heads, one for sensitive skin, one for normal skin and an all over body brush. This cleansing system will remove 6 times more makeup than manual cleansing and leaves skin feeling and looking smoother. You will also find that your skin care products work better, because they are absorbed better. This unit will cleanse and exfoliate at the same time. It is effective but gentle enough to use twice a day. Helps to reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes as well as reducing the appearances of fine lines, wrinkles and visible pores. Regular use with improve skin texture, prevent blemishes and prevent ingrown hairs.
SONIC technology and cleansing has been successfully used for years with toothbrushes. Now, you can experience cleaner, softer, and younger looking skin every day with the Nutra Sonic skin cleansing system. Oscillating bristles not only deep clean your skin and remove impurities, they also perform a micro massage of the skin to unclog pores, prevent blemishes, and increase the micro-circulation. Nutra Sonic helps remove dead skin cells, fine lines and wrinkles while promoting healthy skin cell growth. Nutra Sonic was researched and developed by A. Hawrych, MD, a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
The ONLY Sonic cleansing system available over the internet direct to the consumer, with 4 oscillation speeds, including the microdermabrasion jitter mode.
4 Speeds For:
• Low Frequency – Sensitive Skin
• High Frequency – Normal Skin
• BODY Brush Speed – All Over Cleansing
• Jitter Mode Pulsating Oscillation – Microdermabrasion
I really love this unit. It is really comfortable to hold with the water resistant brush handle. The brush heads are super easy to change and the unit is very simple to operate. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and glowing. The body brush is great for cleansing and exfoilating your arms, legs and back. This is such a complete system and everything stores in the included zippered bag, so it is great when traveling. Extra heads can be purchased for replacements or if you have a husband like mine, who wants to take care of his skin, as well. The cordless brush is great because no wires to get tangled and you can use it anywhere. The charging base works great, is compact and does not take up much space. The whole unit is easy to clean and everything but the charging base is waterproof. If you are looking for a great cleansing system check out the Nutra Sonic Essential Brush.
Nutra Luxe MD is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Nutra Sonic Essential Brush, Professional 4 speed Facial Cleansing Brush. Thank you Nutra Luxe MD for the review unit and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Nutra Sonic Essential Brush Cleansing System Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Nutra Luxe MD, and let me know another product you like. Then leave me a comment on this post with your answer. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Nutra Luxe on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4,Follow Nutra Luxe on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 23rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.