Madre Labs has come out with a line of baby products called Madre Labs, Mild By Nature, and I was fortunate to receive the entire line for review. These great products will take care of your baby from top to bottom. Madre Labs strives to use only the finest natural ingredients deemed acceptable by their discriminating customers, as well as their peers in the natural products industry. They like to refer to their formulations as “Performance Natural.” Clearly marked on the packaging is the “No No-Nos” Seal, which means No sulfates, parabens, dyes, animal ingredients and animal testing. Mild by Nature’s ingredients are considered gentle, biodegradable and “green” and have received good safety ratings.
As a mom I like using products that are made naturally with natural ingredients. I do not want to expose my children to chemicals in everyday products. I am so happy with this whole line of baby care products. Mild by Nature makes tear-free shampoo and body wash, soap-free, gentle bubble bath, gentle hair conditioner, everyday lotion in scented and unscented and bitty bottom cream. These products work great and smell nice and help keep my kids clean and smelling fresh from top to bottom. Mild by Nature products are available online exclusively through iHerb.com. First time iHerb.com customers can use the coupon code WOW123 to get $5 off their order. This offer is valid only for first time iHerb.com purchasers.
I have great news!!! Madre Labs, Mild by Nature is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win the entire line of Madre Labs, Mild by Nature Baby Products. Thank you Madre Labs, Mild by Nature for the review products and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Mild by Nature For Baby Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Madre Labs and let me know another product they make. Then leave me a comment on this post with your answer. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Madre Labs on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Like iHerb on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 23rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.