CATDOG: SEASON 1 – PART 1
POUNCES ITS WAY ONTO DVD
The First 10 Episodes From The First Season Debuted On DVD
October 18, 2011 from Shout! Factory
Running in circles has never been funnier or more exasperating unless you’re CatDog. Nickelodeon’s fraternal twins arrived kicking and screaming on DVD, October 18, 2011 from Shout! Factory. Featuring the first 10 episodes from the show’s premiere season, CatDog: Season 1 – Part 1 follows the adventures of the feline-canine brothers Cat and Dog, conjoinedtwins, who adore and irritate each other like fleas. Long anticipated by fans, CatDog: Season One – Part One has not been available in stores until now. A must have for fans of Nickelodeon, cartoon fanatics and DVD collectors, the two-disc DVD set has a suggested retail price of $19.93.
Like all of Nickelodeon’s classic shows, CatDog: Season One – Part One features an all-star voice cast, which includes Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants, Rocko’s Modern Life), Jim Cummings (The Super Hero Squad Show, Reno 911) and Carlos Alazraqui (The Fairly OddParents, Rocko’s Modern Life).
A fan favorite, CatDog: Season One – Part One, is a tale of opposites attached starring CatDog, the most unlikely brother duo ever seen. The conjoined brothers love each other yet they are so different, they can’t help but annoy themselves silly with their contrarian activities. Prim and proper, Cat is the very definition of culture, while Dog is the ultimate tail-wagging, sofa-jumping, car-chasing roughneck. But despite their very different personalities, CatDog are the best of friends, sticking to one another — literally — through thick and thin, even when it comes to facing off against their devious neighbor Winslow and the rough ’n’ tough gang of Greaser Dogs!
Created by Peter Hannan, CatDog premiered on Nickelodeon in 1998 and ran for four seasons until 2001. Reruns aired on Nicktoons from 2002 to 2011.
I can remember how much my older kids liked to watch CatDog and I enjoyed watching it with them. I was recently sent the first first 10 episodes of the first season to review and it is so funny. It brings back lots of great memories of watching it with my older kids. The theme song and so much of it comes back to me in a flash. The running time on this DVD is about 300 minutes and it is rated TV-Y. If you are looking for some rainy day entertainment, this DVD will have your kids laughing and I bet you will be too!!!
I have great news, Mommy Ramblings has been selected to run a give-away of this DVD. One lucky blog reader will win their own CATDOG DVD, Featuring the first 10 episodes from the show’s premiere season, CatDog: Season 1 . What a great give-away, thanks to the Shout! Factory for the review DVD and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
CatDog Season 1 DVD Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Shout! Factory and let me know another of their DVDs. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Shout! Factory on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Shout! Factory on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 9th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.