I was recently sent the Laser Pegs, Lighted Construction Set to review. This 72 piece set lets you build a tractor, dune buggy and mini bug and over 17 other models or your own creation. Build and rebuild with this great set that lets you imagine and create whatever you can think of. This set is for ages 7 and up, so since my little guys are so young, we let Daddy test it out while they watched. Daddy built the Dune Buggy, and we lit it up when it was done. It reminded me of colored Christmas lights, so bright and cheery. The kids got a big kick out of it and Ethan was able to put some of the pieces on himself and learned how to light it up. Laser Pegs has lots of other kits and models and you can create just about anything. This is a very unique toy and adults and kids will be captivated with it.
ALL NEW — The 3-in-1 Kit comes with 72 pieces, one power unit, an instruction booklet, a plastic tray to store the Laser Pegs™. We feature plans for the following Laser Peg™ models in this creative toy kit: the Mini Monster Bug, the Tractor, and the Dune Buggy. You can also create some of the other models shown on the models page in the instruction booklet. Or you can use your own design to create any abstract model you can imagine. This kit needs three AA batteries which are not included however we strongly suggest using an AC Adapter with all our kits to get the absolute most out of the LP Experience!
Check out Laser Peg’s Models page you can actually build over 20 models with this one kit! Very fun for hours on END!!!!
We will continually update our web site with more models to build. You can also combine kits and power units to build a gigantic model. This is a great construction set with many toy model building options and can be enjoyed by kids or adults for many hours at a time!
The 72 Piece kit is designed for children aged 7 and older.
These would make a great gift for the little builder on your holiday list this year. I have great news, Laser Pegs is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own 72 piece Laser Peg Construction Set. Thank you Laser Pegs for the review set and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Laser Pegs 72 Piece Construction Set Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Laser Pegs, and let me know another set or model you like. Then leave me a comment on this post with your answer. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Laser Pegs on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Laser Pegs on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Ambia on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
6. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
11. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 22nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.