I recived an OsoCozy All-in-One cloth diaper a short time ago from Clothdiaper.comfor review. This diaper has quality, durable fabric that should last through at least a couple of babies! The 100% cotton birdseye fabric in the inside that goes against baby’s skin is comfortable and doesn’t stain easily, I myself haven’t seen a stain on it after using it for a couple weeks.
This OsoCozy diaper fit great on both my 8 month old and my 2 year old, thanks to the easily adjustable Aplix brand hook and loop closures! It comes in 5 cute colors, pink, white, light green, aqua and deep purple. It is an all in one, with waterproof outer fabric, and built in absorbent core, so it makes diaper changes quick and easy: just put it on, and you are done, no extra covers to use and no soakers to insert! You can use an extra soaker for more absorbency, but for daytime use it works great without!
Mandatory Entry– Like Clothdiaper.com on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall, with a link to this give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Leave me a comment on this post that you did that. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 22nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.