I was recently asked to choose a Creativity for Kids kit to review from Faber-Castell. They have a great selection, but with a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old, who are crazy for monster trucks, I chose the Monster Trucks Custom Shop. This kit comes with 4 different monster trucks and includes stickers and paint to customize them. When my kiddies saw the box, we could not open it fast enough and they did not want to wait for paint to dry, so we skipped that and used the neat stickers. I think the paint would be great for older kids to use and they would understand about letting it dry. The stickers are a great option for toddlers and pre-schoolers and are easy for them to apply with Mom and Dad. With that done you are ready to pull them back and let them go. Watch them speed off, race, roll and flip. My little ones liked recreating scenes they saw at the Monster Truck show they saw at the county fair this summer. This is a great gift idea for any little boys on your list this holiday season. In fact, there is a Creativity for Kids Kit to delight just about every child on your gift list this year. Give them a gift that lets the show off their creative side.
I have great news, Faber-Castell is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Creativity for Kids, Monster Truck Custom Shop Kit. Thank you Faber-Castell, for the review product and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Faber-Castell, Creativity For Kids, Monster Truck Custom Shop Kit Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Creativity for Kids, and let me know another kit you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Creativity for Kids on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Creativity for Kids on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 21st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.