Well, we are definitely in Fall. Days are getting darker earlier, some days there is a good chill in the evening air. Nights like this, your family may want to play some games together and I have a couple of fun games to share with you. I have done a lot of review for Jax LTD, and I have two more from them to tell you about. The first is called, “The Game of Chips” a fun strategy game the whole family can enjoy. It is great for reinforcing your child’s adding skills as well. Roll the dice, then take out the matching chip point total. But don’t get stuck with too many chips left over, because the player with the lowest point total wins!!! The game is fast and fun!!! For ages 7-Adult and 2 or more players.
Next, we have Over And Out, the exciting numbers game for players of all ages. This game is a great way for the kids to practice their addition and subtraction skills too. Add your cards to the pile, but don’t go over the “Tip Top” limit. As the numbers add up, so does the excitement. Last player in the game wins. Use some strategy, along with a little luck, to put your opponents Over And Out! For ages 7 – Adult and 2 to 8 players.
Jax LTD, makers of The Sequence Game, is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Three lucky blog reader will win these two great games. Thank you Jax LTD for the review games and for sponsoring such a fun give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
Jax LTD, Over And Out & The Game of Chips Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Jax LTD, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 19th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.