Recently, I was sent a family package of Dr. Sharp fluoride-free toothpaste and mouthwash to review. I am paranoid about my little ones using fluoride toothpaste since they mostly swallow all of it. I always buy fluoride free toothpaste for them, so I was eager to try these products. My kids really like the flavor and brushed great with it. The other flavors work great for any age and the mouthwash is very fresh and clean. I like that they are natural and made with vegan ingredients and free of animal testing. No artificial coloring is added into any of their products and that pleases me. Even the packaging is green, it really is a great line of products that are great for you and your family.
Dr. Sharp’s fluoride-free toothpastes and mouthwash combine natural and certified organic botanicals with the latest dental science to gently clean teeth and maintain good oral health, without the harmful effects of fluoride.
Their toothpastes have received the highest rating from the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology, classified as a “periodontal therapeutic formula.” The IAOMT is the world’s foremost researcher on fluoride since it was introduced to the public water system in the 1950s.
Some of the key benefits of our toothpastes and mouthwash include:
- Free of fluoride, paraben, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and alcohol
- Contain certified organic botanicals
- Made with vegan ingredients and free from animal testing
- Promote healthy teeth and gums
- Refreshes breath
- Made with natural flavor with no color added
- Whitens teeth when brushing regularly (fresh mint and green tea toothpastes)
- Naturally sweetened with stevia
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable packaging
Dr. Sharp is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings and one lucky blog reader will win the same family pack of products that I received. Thank you Dr. Sharp for the review package and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Dr. Sharp Family Pack Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Like Dr. Sharp on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you and we are having a give-away. Leave me a comment on this post that you did that. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Dr. Sharp on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 20th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.