Recently I connected with little UNI. Little Uni carries a hip, modern line of personalized clothing and accessories with sewn appliqués. The refreshingly simple designs feature a mix of classic silhouettes, vintage prints, and bold colors. The line is available in sizes newborn through 6T. Tween uni is yet to come! While their line has expanded, little uni has stayed true to their roots. All designs are still handcrafted in Chicago. Moms, dads, friends, grandparents, aunts, uncles and kids can’t get enough of little uni. It was super fun to pick something out to review from their large selection. It was super easy to navigate their site and create a custom tee. The first thing to pick is the shirt, I choose the long sleeve crew neck, then for the color, I picked baby blue, I then choose the shape of the appliqué, the guitar in the lime/twig color pattern. Lastly, the personalization of my son’s name was added and we were set. My shirt arrived quickly and it is a great weight and super soft 100% cotton. He wore it the next day to pre-school and it is already one of his favorites. Little Uni is a great place to shop for gifts for the little ones in your life. You will both love their designs.
Little Uni is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will be able to create their own custom shirt. Thank you Little Uni for the review shirt and for sponsoring this great give-away!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Little Uni Custom Shirt Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Little Uni, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Little Uni on Facebook, post on their wall about this give-away and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 18th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.