Believe it or not, my boys had never seen Chuggington before we got this DVD to review. They do love trains though, so they were eager to watch it and they loved it. They have definitely found some more trains to love and this is becoming a favorite DVD. In “The Chugger Championship,” Wilson, Brewster and Coco are back and ready to put their “wheels to the rails” for the biggest race in Chuggington! The exciting brand-new DVD features six engaging adventures that invite preschool-age fans and their families to join the three animated best friends as they prepare for a test, invent a new contest and pick up a fun hobby – all the while learning about the importance of accountability and responsibility – and that a true champion isn’t always the one who finishes first!
“The Chugger Championship” is the newest addition to Anchor Bay Entertainment’s “Chuggington” DVD collection, which also includes “Chuggers To The Rescue,” “It’s Training Time” and “Let’s Ride The Rails.”
“Chuggington” has quickly become a global sensation since its debut in September 2008 in the U.K. The show has been licensed to more than 175 territories worldwide and has established ratings records in several key international markets, including the U.K., Germany, France and Australia. The series made its stateside debut in January 2010.
I am thrilled to annouce that Anchor Bay Entertainment is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky Mommy Rambling’s blog reader will win their own copy of this great DVD. Thank you Anchor Bay Entertainmentfor the review DVD and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
“The Chugger Championship” DVD Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Anchor Bay Entertainment, and let me know another product title you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Anchor Bay Entertainment on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 18th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.