I was recently sent a few Coobie Bras to review. Just taking a look at them I knew they would be comfortable. I tested one out as I prepared for a long day of shopping. It was so comfortable, did not bind or show any ugly bra straps. They are breathable and cool and so comfortable, did I already say that? The Coobie bra is supportive and can be used in place of a camisole or tank under shirts. Best of all this one size bra fits almost every body.
Coobie Bra V-neck Lace Trim
The Coobie Seamless Bra – V-neck with lace trim – super comfortable and versatile. Wear it under dresses, low cut sweaters, hoodies, coats and more. Comes in a great choice of colors. Amazing fit for almost anyone 32A to 36D /DD – Guaranteed!
Comes with a set of removeable pads. Straps are adjustable. Seamless so no hooks or clasps. Back is smooth.
Coobie Bra Scoopneck
Coobie Seamless Bra – Scoopneck – is currently the most popular style. Available in Neutrals and fun colors. One size fits almost every body. Comfortably fits sizes 32A to 36D-DD. No Kidding – they really do fit that size range perfectly!
Many larger women find it comfortable as well.
They are all seamless so no hooks or clasps. The back is smooth. Each has removeable pads and the straps are adjustable.
I am happy to let you know that Coobie is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a pink scoopneck Coobie bra and one black V-Neck Lace Trim Coobie bra. Thank you Coobie for the review bras and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Coobie Bras Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Coobie, and let me know something else you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 14th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.