One thing I knew had to be in our house when we built it, was a woodburning fireplace. I love the coziness a roaring fire brings to a Fall or Winter evening. We needed a new set of fireplace tools, so when Plow & Hearth asked me to review something, I knew what I wanted. They have such a great selection of fireplace tools and accessories it is hard to choose. I finally picked the solid steel fireplace crest tool set with wrought iron hearth stand in black. It arrived the other day, and we could not wait to try it out. Nothing to put together so you do not have to worry about handles that screw off or become loose. Everything was ready right out of the box. My husband loves it, it is super quality and looks great on our hearth. Best of all the tools are very comfortable in your hand and work well. The log tongs are great for repositioning or to use when putting in a new log. The poker is super solid and the shovel and broom make cleaning up a breeze. I love the stand itself with the ball finial on top. This tool set is available in copper or black and makes a great gift.
I am thrilled to let you know that Plow & Hearth is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a $50 Gift Certificate to Plow & Hearth. Thank you Plow & Hearth for the review tool set and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US Residents.
Plow & Hearth $50 Gift Certificate Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Plow & Hearth, and let me know what you would use your $50 Gift Certificate on if you win. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Plow & Hearth on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 13th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.