Having five kids, four of which are boys and add in my husband, we have a lot of balls in the house. Okay, get your minds out of the gutter!!! I am talking about sports balls!!! We have more basketballs, soccer balls, playground balls, footballs, volleyballs and baseballs than I could ever count. I told you how we are trying to get our garage more organized, so when I was asked to pick a product to review from Organized Living, it was the Big Mesh Sports Basket, without a doubt. This great basket is configured with hooks that attach directly to the Grid (SKU 4696425041) or mount direct on the wall. Soft sides are super strong to hold pool equipment, toys, tools, and more. The basket is huge and extra deep to hold large balls, and so much more. The basket dimensions are 30W x 26H x 18D. My husband put this up in our garage right into the studs and it is so strong. He wanted me to put both little ones in it to take a picture to show you just how strong it was. This basket is not going anywhere even if the kids want to slam dunk the balls, when they put them away. It is really great to have a nice big space up off the floor that can hold balls and other sports equiptment. There is a slit on the front that makes it easy to get the balls in and out. This has definitely been a great addition to our garage and really is helping us get organized.
Great news for those of you trying to get organized. Organized Living is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Big Mesh Sports Basket. Thank you Organized Living for the review basket and for sponsoring such an awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to residents of the contiguous 48 US States.
Organized Living, Big Mesh Sports Basket Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Organized Living, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Organized Living on Facebook , and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Organized Living on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 12th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.