Bambo Nature recently sent me a package of their Eco-friendly diapers and I was excited to try them out! I got the maxi size 4. They were a tad big on my 18lb, 8 month old, so the size 3 would have been a better fit for him. Despite the bigger size, they still worked just fine! The size 4 fit very well on my 2-year-old, and worked great! When using disposable diapers, I always had a hard time finding one that would not leak through the night. Bambo Nature diapers stood up great as a nighttime diaper! As long as you change diapers in a reasonable amount of time, just like any other diaper, you shouldn’t have to worry about leaks! For daytime use they work just as good as any diaper, we usually never have a problem then. It is during the night that Bambo Nature excelled for me, having no leaks like we usually do. One cool feature they have, is blue indicator writing on the front that blurs when the diaper is wet, so you know when it is time to change.
In manufacturing, Abena, Bambo Nature’s manufacturer, is environmentally conscious by recycling and using energy saving machines. They don’t use any chemicals in their diapers, and have almost completely reduced all waste during the production process. Being that they have a much lower eco footprint than regular disposables, Bambo Nature diapers are a great alternative to my cloth diapering, when I am in town, or go on vacation. I really liked Bambo Nature diapers, they are well made, and do their job!
I am happy to tell you that Bambo Nature is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Two lucky winners will each get a bag of diapers of their choice. Thank you Bambo Nature for the review diapers and for sponsoring this fantastic give-away! Open to residents of the contiguous 48 US states.
Bambo Nature Diapers Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Bamboo Nature, and let me know something about their company. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Bambo Nature on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Bambo Nature on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 11th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.