I recently connected with Real Kids Shades and they sent me a few of their sunglasses to review. I know how important it is to protect my childrens’ eyes from the damaging rays of the sun. I am lucky, my kids love to wear sunglasses, but I always worry if the ones I am buying have the right protection for their eyes. With Real Kids Shades, they are comfortable, good-looking and offer the best eye protection. They have so many great styles to fit kids of every age. They are super durable and stay on active kids. The frames were flexible and other styles had an adjustable band to fit even the tiniest heads. They have such a great selection and their sunglasses are so comfortable, you child will not want to take them off.
Real Kids Shades® – the leading innovator in children’s 100% UV eye protection. The idea is simple: Offer affordable, real sunglasses designed just for kids. Not toys and not scaled-down versions of adult shades. Make them comfortable (so kids will wear them), durable (so they stand up to kid life), and good-looking (so they get used.)
Everyone loves sunlight. And everyone now knows that the sun can do real damage, especially to kids. Four of every five parents these days use sunscreen on their kids. But what about their eyes?
The American Academy of Pediatrics says children’s eyes are at increased risk for permanent damage from sunlight until they are at least 10 years old. And yet most children’s sunglasses are sold as toys. Toys are fun, toys are great, but not if they’re expected to protect something as vital as your kids’ eyesight.
100% UV Protection
All Real Kids Shades® offer 100% UV protection, as measured by the strictest American, European and Australian governing bodies. That means they protect your children from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Over exposure to UV rays can lead to more serious eye damage later in life. Our sunglasses are FDA Approved for protecting children’s eyes against dangerous exposure to UVA and UVB rays.
I am happy to let you know that Real Kids Shades is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a pair of Real Kids Shades of their choice. Thank you Real Kids Shades for the review sunglasses and for sponsoring such a great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US and Canadian Residents.
Real Kids Shades Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Real Kid Shades, and let me know what style you like best. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Real Kids Shades on Facebook , and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Real Kids Shades on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 11th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.