The other day, when I was out shopping, almost every store I went in, had Christmas Trees, Wreaths, and Lights on display and for sale. There is no denying, despite the unseasonably warm weather we are having here in NY, that the holiday season is coming upon us fast. Many of you have started your shopping, and I have a great place to tell you about for unique and creative gifts for the people on your list. I was recently asked by uncommongoods.com to do a review of their site. They generously provided me with a gift code, and after looking a long time at their great inventory, I saw the Zoku Quick Pop Maker and ordered that. I am a huge VitaMixer and I thought this would be great to make healthy and delicious pops for my family. I put frozen pineapple, mango, strawberries, and raspberries in the VitaMix along with some water and a little honey and blended that all up. Then I got the Zoku Pop Mold which I had washed and stuck in the freezer for at least 24 hours. I put the sticks in (remember not to take the sticks out to reposition or for any reason or it will not work). Then I poured in the blended mixture and waited about 7 minutes. I was able just to use the tool provided to screw on the end of the pop stick and it released perfectly, even the one I had overfilled. You can then unscrew the tool and pop on a drip catcher and you are ready to enjoy. I made 6 from the same mold without refreezing and put the extra in zip lock bags in the freezer for later. The pops were delicious and healthy and my kids loved them, as did my husband and myself.
I am happy to tell you that uncommongoods.com is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! One lucky blog reader will win a $50 Gift Certificate to use on their site. You can purchase the Zoku with it or anything else you desire. Thank you uncommongoods.com for the review product and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
$50 Gift Certificate to uncommongoods.com Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Sign up to be on the uncommongoods mailing list. Let me know you did that in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Vote on a product in uncommongoods.com voting tool ** Note – please make sure that you do not post comments on the voting tool like “sent by Mommy Ramblings”. They only want comments pertaining to the products, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Tweet a link to uncommongood’s Unique Jewelry page and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 10th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.