Who said office products couldn’t be pretty, stylish AND help an important cause?
Kathryn Morley, President and Owner of Penny Wise Office Products, has a mission to add style and beauty to the workplace. “After all,” she says, “We spend so many hours at work or in our home office, we should fill our space with items we love.”
“Research and Treatment of Breast Cancer has brought us a long way over the past 30 years but there is more to be done, and more lives to be saved. We want to do our small part to raise awareness,” says Kathryn.
I was sent this great collection of Pink Ribbon Products from Penny Wise.
What a great selection of useful products! I received the Pilot Dr. Grip, “Center of Gravity” Retractable Ballpoint Pen. This pen is so comfortable to write with and has a double layer comfort grip and balanced gripping axis. Turbo charged black ink with medium point writes great and comes with a refill. The 3M Post-It Note Dispenser which comes with the pink ribbon dispenser, post it notes and pen. The Scotch Shipping Sure Shot Tape is really handy to seal packages and the handy Scotch Pink Tape Roll is great to have at hand.
Penny Wise offers over 50 Pink Ribbon Products, a percentage of the purchase of these items goes to Breast Cancer Research, Treatment and Education. Penny Wise has a fun, Free “big book” catalog of these items and many more. To get your copy, give them a call at 1-800-942-3311. They are really nice and great to deal with.
Penny Wise is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. One lucky blog reader will win their own set of the above Pink Ribbon Products. Thank you Penny Wise for the review items and for sponsoring such a special give-away!!! Open to US Residents.
Penny Wise Pink Ribbon Products Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Like Penny Wise on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Let me know you did that in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 25th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.