Have you ever forgotten your cell phone when you go out? If you did, you know what a pain it can be. My smartphone is not only my connection to my family, but it allows me to check my business email and respond if I need to. My husband is forever forgetting things, and when I had the opportunity to review this great gadget, I knew who my tester was going to be. When it arrived, I gave it to him and in a few minutes he had it set up. It was super easy to pair with his smartphone and now he has one less thing to worry about forgetting. Just leave Bringrr plugged in and never forget your phone again. Bringrr searches for your phone when you start your car. If missing, light turns red and alarm goes off. It also includes 2 detachable Micro-USB and Mini-USB cables. Bringrr will also alert you if your phone battery dies. Bringrr is able to charge most USB devices including cameras, GPS and MP3 players.
Bringrr Charge is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Bringrr Charge, Smart Car Charger. Thank you Bringrr Charge for the review product and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Bringrr Charge, World’s First Smart Car Charger Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Like Bringrr Systems on Facebook, and let them know Mommy Ramblings sent you. Let me know you did that by leaving a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 10th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.