I was recently sent an iStabilizer,Smartphone Flexible Leg Tripod to review. The item comes with the Tripod Mount already attached but you can remove it, and use it with a normal camera or video camera that has the standard 1/4″ thread. You can capture creative and steady photos and video anywhere with the with the iStabilizer™ Flexible Tripod. iStabilizer™ products are designed and engineered to work with all smartphones including iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, FLIP MinoHD, UltraHD, and all models of the iPod Touch. Unlike other tripods that require you to remove your smartphone from its case to use, this tripod works with any smartphone case. Wrap the legs around virtually any surface. Capture incredible images without the shakes typically associated with hand-held photography. The Flexible Tripod is small and agile enough to travel with you wherever life takes you. Just pop in your smartphone or mobile device and you’re ready to go! Its quick access mount lets you instantly swap devices. Capture one scene on your iPhone and switch to snap another pic on your iPod or Android. Just remove the mount to use your normal digital camera. The patented removable mount can be used on any tripod with a standard ¼ x20” camera mount.
iStabilizer is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! One lucky blog reader will win an iStabilizer, Smartphone Flexible Leg Tripod. Thank you iStabilizer for the review tripod and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US Residents.
iStabilizer, Smartphone Flexible Leg Tripod Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit iStabilizer, and let me know another product they make. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 9th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.