I was recently sent an assortment of goodies to taste and review from The Protein Bakery. Even in the wrappers they looked delicious. For 10 years the Protein Bakery has expertly been creating delicious and healthy snacks that make your body’s engine work better. Their idea is simple: use the highest quality, natural ingredients, baked to perfection. Don’t add any preservatives or flavors. And as their name suggests– they use the purest whey protein isolate available. Each cookie, brownie, blondie has more protein and a few less carbohydrates than most snacks available. This nutritional balance prevents a heart rate change and won’t spike your blood sugar. Also of note: for people with wheat allergies, their products are wheat free. They do this by using rolled oats, which in turn adds dietary fiber. (Which is good for every body.)
Okay so all that sounds great right? However, does it taste like a bird seed cake or does it taste decadent. I can tell you their goodies were delicious, the blondies, the cookies were just so moist and rich, the kind of dessert you would eat at a party and beg the host for the recipe. Definitely not something you would think was enhanced with whey protein. Oh my gosh, as I am writing this I am fighting the urge to go into the kitchen for another snack form The Protein Bakery. They definitely have a new customer.
The Protein Bakery does not believe in mass production. They produce all their baked goods in small batches. Which ensures they’re always sent to you fresh. They have lots of great assortments that are perfect for gift giving and don’t forget to get some for yourself. Once you have tasted their blondies, brownies and cookies, you will not forget to get some for yourself.
I have some great news to share. The Protein Bakery is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a sample pack from The Protein Bakery. The sample pack will include an assortment of 2 brownies/blondies, 2 colossal cookies and 4 cookie 2-packs, a $45 value. Thank you to The Protein Bakery for the review assortment and for sponsoring this delicious give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
The Protein Bakery Assortment Pack Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit The Protein Bakery, and let me know something you would like to try. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 8th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.