LoveMode started in 2004 with Kiki’s Fashions. Kiki’s Fashions was born out of the need for cute and trendy maternity clothes at affordable prices. While most maternity clothes out in the market are boxy, boring and expensive, Kiki’s found success by having a wide selection of unique maternity styles at prices mostly under $20.
As Kiki’s grew, their customers began asking about juniors clothing. They loved their maternity clothing, but wished they could continue shopping with us after their pregnancy.
So they listened and LoveMode was born. LoveMode follows the same no nonsense model as Kiki’s: cute and trendy clothing, affordable prices, quick shipping and excellent customer service. They believe that if they make the shopping experience a simple one, their customers can focus on what really matters, the fashion.
I was recently asked to do a review for LoveMode. I had my daughter pick something out, and she chose the Black Lace Hem Top W/Necklace. She put it together with some leggings, boots and a cardigan for a cute look. Lovemode has all the trendy juniors clothes you could want at low prices. You can find all kinds of styles and there are always new things coming in all the time.
LoveMode is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a $25 gift certificate to LoveMode. Thank you LoveMode for the review top and for sponsoring this trendy give-away!!! Give-Away open to US and Canadian residents.
LoveMode $25 Gift Certificate Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry-Visit LoveMode and let me know another piece you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like LoveMode on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 7th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.