Pregnancy is a beautiful time for an expectant mother, the excitement of having a precious little babe growing within you, and your clearly visible glow! Shouldn’t your clothing emulate how you are feeling? So many women are fed up with the frumpy maternity clothes offered today. True, maternity fashions have improved greatly over the past decade, but you still can not always find the most stylish apparel. I was recently asked to pick something out from Kiki’s fashions, and was floored by the volume of fashionable maternity wear. Not only were there so many to chose from, they get new designs daily so you know you are getting up to date fashions. Compared to your regular shopping mall maternity stores, you get more trendy clothes without the expensive price tag, at Kiki’s Fashions!
I chose this gray floral shirt after searching through pages and pages of gorgeous clothing. The fabric is soft and comfortable, and nice and stretchy to accommodate a growing belly. The photos on the site left nothing to the imagination as far as what the clothing looked like, which I loved. There was no question as to what I was getting, and that is important when ordering online since you can not try it on before you buy. The flower design is bright and original, and draws attention right to the tummy! Even though it is maternity, I would have no problem wearing it when I am not pregnant, it looks good either way. I’m glad I found this website for affordable maternity wear, with Kiki’s Fashions, you don’t have to spend a fortune on clothing you may only be wearing for a little while!
Kiki’s Fashions has generously offered to sponsor a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky Mommy Rambling’s reader will win a $25.00 E-Certificate. Thank you Kiki’s Fashions for the trendy review top and for this fashionable give-away!!! Give-away open to US and Canadian residents.
Kiki’s Fashions $25.00 E-Certificate Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Kiki’s Fashions, and let me know another item you like. Leave me a comment with your answer on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Kiki’s Fashions on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 1st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.