Sure, you want to clean up your waste, but how about a waste basket liner that will help you clean up your world?
designerliners can make a huge difference… they’re as smart as they are beautiful.
Every designerliner is made from a revolutionary additive technology which makes it biodegradable while maintaining the other desired characteristics of plastic products.
- – are fully biodegradable in 9 months to 5 years
- – are fully biodegradable wherever they are disposed of
(where other things are biodegrading- anaerobically and aerobically).
- – are recyclable
- – can be made with recycled resins
- – do not use heat, light or mechanical stress to break them down
- – do not require special handling
- – do not contain heavy metals
designerliners are a positive step to a cleaner planet. Sometimes it’s the little things that add up to a huge benefit.
Now you can smile at your very own trash!
I was recently sent a package of designerliners to review. I was sent the Red Toile and they are very fashionable as far as waste pail liners go. I love all the cute prints, what an easy way to add a touch of a theme to a bathroom, bedroom or office. I really like that they are eco-friendly and Made in the USA. You can even order custom designs.
I have some great news, designerliners is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a bag of 12 designerliners. Thank you designerliners for the review liners and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
designerliners Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry-Visit designerliners and let me know what pattern you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like designerliners on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow designerliners on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 2nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.