The Aqua Vessel Insulated Filter Bottle is the first of its kind – a bottle that not only keeps your water cold, but also filters as you drink. Their sustainable plant-based filter attaches easily to the straw top, so every sip you take is cleaned on its way to your mouth. It is tested to remove 99.9% of Giardia and Cryptosporidium, and its activated coconut shell carbon reduces toxic chemicals, heavy metals, microscopic pathogens, chlorine, sediment and dirt. Our MiraGuard antimicrobial technology even keeps the filter clean and free of mold, so you can be sure that whether you’re using tap water or river water, you’re drinking the freshest water around.
As always, Eco Vessel uses nothing but the highest quality, premium stainless steel to make our bottles. Their vacuum seal insulation technology ensures that your water will stay cold, but your bottle won’t sweat. The new straw top makes it easy to drink out of when you’re on the go – on the trails, on the golf course, at the gym, or just around town – and it closes tight to prevent spills and leaks.
I was recently sent this Aqua Vessel in purple to review. I love that this bottle is made of stainless steel, that it has a filter and that it allows me to stay hydrated with the freshest water, no matter where I am. It holds a good amount, so less refills and it is leak proof, which is great because I never know where my water bottle might end up. Available in other great colors.
I am happy to tell you that Eco Vessel is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Aqua Vessel Insulated 17oz Filter Bottle in the color of their choice. Thank you Eco Vessel for the review bottle and for sponsoring this refreshing give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Eco Vessel, Aqua Vessel Insulated 17oz Filter Bottle Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry-Visit Eco Vessel, and let me know another product you like, leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry of they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Eco Vessel on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Eco Vessel on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 5th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.