I recently was sent a Fun Fort to review from The Happy Kid Company. The Fortamajig Fun Fort is their newest product in the Fortamajig line! It allows kids to build any space, anywhere! This toy is based on the age-old past time of building forts and engaging kids in creative play. Imagine building a fort, teepee, tunnel, canopy – just about anything – out of one single ingenious square of material!
Just like the Fortamajig, the Fun Fort has built in stretchy loops that let you build custom playspaces. This product is very lightweight and super easy for even young children to use.
Extremely portable, with no hard pieces to break or lose, the Fun Fort is the ultimate portable, storable, washable and durable all-in-one play space! Designed for ages 3+.
This fort is fun inside and out. Great for the kids on rainy days. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination. I am thrilled to let you know that The Happy Kid Company is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Fun Fort. Thank you Happy Kid Company for the review Fun Fort and for sponsoring this fun give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
The Happy Kid Company Fun Fort Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit The Happy Kid Company, and let me know something else you like. Leave me a comment with your answer on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3.Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 1st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.