I was recently asked to do a review for 39DollarGlasses.com. I don’t wear glasses, but my husband does. My husband wears contacts during the day but switches to glasses in the evening. He complicates things even more, by having an astigmatism and wearing Transitions Lenses. When he gets his glasses through our eye doctor, it is quite a hefty bill, so we were intrigued to see how 39DollarGlasses.com would fare. We ordered the first pair, but when we got them he felt a bit dizzy because the frame and thus the lenses were small and so with the Transitions Lenses, it was not great. No problem though, 39DollarGlasses.com has a worry free guarantee. They took that pair back and we ordered a larger frame and received it promptly. These glasses were much better and I no longer have dizzy husband. The quality is good and there is a wide selection of frame styles and colors to choose from.
The company is owned and operated by 2 eye doctors.
*They are totally AMERICAN made (all others get their glasses made in China) so their quality control is superior.
* Fast turn-around time and (if you have an emergency) they do offer next day glasses for a little extra.
* They ship FREE to all of our active service men and women no matter where they are serving! And as for their kid’s glasses:
*They use only shatter-proof polycarbonate lenses with UV protection and scratch resistant coverings on ALL kids glasses.
* Polycarbonate lenses are the #1 recommended lens for kids by all doctors.
* Since the owners are both eye doctors (and fathers themselves) they know the importance of protecting children’s eyes.
* All other eyeglass companies make you pay extra for this protection and if you don’t know enough to ask for it you are putting your child’s eyes at risk.
* 39DollarGlasses is NOT willing to allow any child have anything less than shatter proof glasses.
* EVERYTHING they make (kids and adults) is made here in the USA. Their quality and durability standards are more stringent than non-USA laboratories.
* They also understand that children can be finicky when wanting a style of glasses. That is why we have a huge selection of stylish frames to make most kids happy!
I am happy to let you know that 39DollarGlasses.com is sponsoring a give-away and discount code to Mommy Rambling’s readers. One lucky blog reader will receive one pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses (up to $75.00). The discount code is RAMBLE and will get you 10% off your order. Thank you 39DollarGlasses.com for the review glasses and for sponsoring this great give-away and discount code. Open to US and Canadian Residents.
39DollarGlasses.com Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry-Like 39DollarGlasses.com on Facebook. Leave me a comment that you did that on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow 39DollarGlasses.com on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 2nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.