As a busy mom, I am all about products that can make life easier for families. How many times have you stepped on a loose Lego brick or Hot Wheels car? If you are like me, more times than you care to count. I was sent a Lay-n-Go Luggage to review and I have to tell you about this great product. We tested this baby out and it passed with flying colors. We opened it up, and the kids went around getting their cars, trucks, trains, and other rolling vehicles. We placed them on the mat and let the kids play for a good long time. Then, I was able to just pull the drawstring and get it all into a nice bag with a seat belt type strap that I could sling over my shoulder. I can easily hang the bag up until the next time they want to play or it is great to transport when your child goes visiting. It is so easy and it did pass the shake test. This product definitely gets 2 thumbs up from Mommy Ramblings!!! Watch videos of the Lay n Go in action, here.
Lay-n-Go Luggage (patent pending) is a 5 foot diameter activity mat that converts into an easily transportable shoulder satchel allowing for quick and effortless clean-up of small toy pieces. Toy collections used on the Lay-n-Go surface are easily spread out (no dumping needed) for hours of fun. Once playtime is over, the drawstring is pulled and the activity mat is converted back into a completely sealed soft storage bag. Lay-n-Go Luggage is a smart and easy activity mat, cleanup, storage and carry-all solution in one.
- Outside fabrc is 100% denim to last for generations
- Playside fabric is 100% nylon which is confortable to play on for hours yet provides a tough and water repellent wipeable surface
- Available with blue or pink nylon
- Four clear 7”x 6” pockets on the playside surface provide a great way to stash and organize the most valued mini-figures or extra special pieces
- Durable nylon cord and cord lock provide an easy opening and closing system which keeps toys securely inside
- A velcroed front storage pocket provides a place to stow the drawstring when closing or carrying the bag
- Wide nylon shoulder strap adds both comfort and convienience for carrying
Mandatory Entry– Visit Lay-n-Go, and tell me one of the toys they suggest using the Lay-n-Go for. Leave your answer in a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Lay-n-Go on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 31st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.