Hank Player strives to create a quality, long lasting t-shirt that brings together a combination of hip, novelty graphics and vintage inspired colors. All about clean designs, Hank Player tees are garment dyed and vintage washed to give it a familiar lived-in and super soft, comfy feel. Hank Player lets a boy define himself, and you’ll recognize him in our designs. The one who throws his head back in a belly laugh, cries when he loses, cheers when he wins, and wears a cape and pretends he can fly. Here’s to boys — our boys, your boys, Hank Player boys! Now available for boys of all ages, Hank Player’s proudly made in the USA.
I was thrilled to connect with Hank Player and they sent me a boy’s tee to review. It was so soft, I knew it would be so comfortable on my son. I was not wrong, and Hank Player has so many great designs, that it makes shopping for boys, super fun. We were sent the Go Team! Foam Finger Tee in Vintage Ice Blue. It is really cute and shows your little one’s support, for whatever team they are cheering for.
I have some great news! Hank Player is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win 2 tees. Winner will be able to choose size (6M, 12M, 18M, 24M & 2T, 3T, 4T, 5, 6, 7/8, 10/12) but Hank Player will pick the graphics because their stock changes daily. Thank you Hank Player for the review tee and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Hank Player U.S.A. Tee Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Hank Player, and sign up for their newsletter on the bottom of the home page. Leave me a comment that you did that on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Hank Player on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Hank Player on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 22nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.