My little guys love to pretend they are super heroes. I love these custom super hero capes because you can customize them for your child and it unlocks a world of imagination and creativity. I was asked to order a custom cape for a review on Mommy Ramblings from babypop Designs. I designed the cape for Luke, and ordered a red cape with a lightening bolt, blue letter L and a yellow mask. When I received it, he was thrilled. He especially loved the mask because he is really into wearing sunglasses and so he immediately said, “My glasses!” We put the cape on and I had to snap some quick pics because, “Super Luke” had many adventures ahead of him. The quality of the cape is great and it has a nice Velcro closure at the neck to keep the cape secure. These capes make great unique gifts for the little ones in your life. With the holidays quickly approaching, I am sure they would be perfect for the kids on your list. Take a look and see if you don’t agree.
I am super excited to let you know the babypop Designs is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a custom cape with their choice of a shield, lightning bolt, star, heart, circle or crown and a mask. Thank you babypop Designs for the review cape and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
babypop Designs Custom Super Hero Cape & Mask Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit babypop Designs, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like babypop Designs, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 9th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.