I really like Rock N Learn DVDs and my kids absolutely love them. I have told you about their great DVDs in the past. Well, they just sent me a new one to review. They sent me, “Getting Ready for Kindergarten” DVD to review. This DVD is perfect because Ethan starts Kindergarten next September. Even though Luke is 2 he still enjoys this DVD as much as his brother. This DVD teaches little ones the skills they will need to start kindergarten. This DVD is full of fun songs, animated characters and real children. This is a favorite DVD in our home and is very requested to watch.
Jill and Joey are so excited about starting kindergarten! Your kids will get excited too, as they learn essential skills through fun songs, animated characters, and real children. Skills include colors, counting, tying shoes, following directions, holding a pencil, printing letters and numbers, listening, number recognition and printing numbers through ten, getting dressed, left/right directions, and more.
Ages 3 – 5. Approx. 45 minutes.
Getting Ready for Kindergarten DVD-works well for preschool instruction in daycare or at home. The fun, animated characters Jill and Joey make it easy for your child to get involved and practice right along with the video. Getting Ready for Kindergartenincludes plenty of real children to help demonstrate the skills covered. We consulted with leading kindergarten teachers to be certain we covered those skills that would help ensure success in kindergarten.
Getting Ready for Kindergarten covers these skills: buttoning • zipping • colors • counting • tying shoes with “bunny ear method” • following directions • sequencing • sorting • neatness and organizing • asking permission • walking in a line • size comparisons • drawing a person • sharing • listening comprehension • letter recognition • number recognition • holding a pencil • printing letters and numbers • shapes • patterns • left/right directions
Getting Ready for Kindergarten is also a perfect supplement for kindergarten teachers to use with students who want to learn to speak English. This makes it an ideal video for ESL instruction as well as kindergarten readiness
Rock N Learn is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a Rock N Learn DVD or CD of their choice. Thank you Rock N Learn for the review DVD, providing the discount code and for sponsoring this rockin’ give-away!!! Open to US and Canadian Residents.
Rock N Learn Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Rock N Learn Website, and let me know what DVD or CD you would choose if you win. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 25th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org