Isn’t it great when a really fun game for kids is also educational? I remember as a young child, every Summer my friends and I would play a card game called, “Authors.” It was a lot of fun, but we were also learning the names of classic authors and the books they wrote. I remember the beginning of one school year, astonishing one of my teachers with the works of Nathaniel Hawthorne, Charles Dickens and Alfred Lloyd Tennyson. She was surprised to learn that I had learned it all from a game. She grilled me for the details and where she could find it, so she could bring it into the classroom.
I was recently sent a great fun and learning game from Jax LTD. The game, “SEQUENCE, States & Capitals” is for ages 7-adult and for 2 to 12 players. In this game players travel the USA the SEQUENCE way. Each card has the name of a capital with its location shown on the state. Players match the state’s shape and color on the card to the same state shape and color on the board, then place a chip on that space. When a player has five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE. Players of all ages will have fun learning the states and their capitals while enjoying the fun, challenging play of the SEQUENCE game.
This game is great for home and the classroom and I am happy to let you know, Jax LTD, makers of The Sequence Game, are sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own “SEQUENCE, States & Capitals” Game. Thank you Jax LTD for the review game and for sponsoring such a fun give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!!
Jax LTD, “SEQUENCE, States & Capitals” Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Jax LTD, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 25th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.