Sound the alarm! Everyone’s favorite bendy-tailed hero comes to the rescue in “Wubbzy And The Fire Engine,” the latest “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!” DVD from Anchor Bay Entertainment. Featuring Wubbzy and his pals from the Emmy Award®-winning Nick Jr.® TV series, the new “red hot” release is available at retailers nationwide now – just in time for National Fire Prevention Week, which starts on October 9.
“Fire engines and firefighters have long captured the imagination and won the hearts of children,” said Erin Carter, Executive Director of Brand Marketing, Anchor Bay Entertainment. “And, when paired with Wubbzy, another favorite among preschoolers, these universally-popular elements take on a whole new level of appeal. We look forward to bringing ‘Wubbzy And The Fire Engine’ and all the fun episodes on the new DVD to Wubbzy fans everywhere.”
Wubbzy and his best buddies, Widget, Walden and Daizy, suit up for six memorable stories in “Wubbzy And The Fire Engine” ($16.98). Each of the new title’s engaging episodes feature gentle lessons about helping out, working together and getting the job done that will resonate with kids everywhere. This latest release whisks preschoolers along as Wubbzy has a fire engine adventure with Widget in “Wubbzy And The Fire Engine”; delivers Daizy’s doodleberry treats – the Wubbzy way – in “What Would Wubbzy Do?” and helps rebuild a neighbor’s house with a little help from a pro in “Ty Ty The Tool Guy,” featuring the voice of Ty Pennington, host of the popular TV series “Extreme Home Makeover.”
Additional episodes include “Mr. Unlucky,” in which Wubbzy realizes he’s a pretty lucky guy after all; “Wuzzleburg Express,” where Walden uses quick-thinking to save the day from a runaway train; and “Hangin’ With Mr. Gummy,” which reminds preschoolers that fun comes in many different forms!
“Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!” has been a hit with young viewers and their families since its 2006 TV premiere on Nickelodeon®, and the show currently airs daily on Nick Jr. Wubbzy is a fun, lovable, curious little guy who just likes to play, play, play with his friends in the eye-popping town of Wuzzleburg. The top-rated series supports preschool social skills – sharing, listening, compromising, helping and appreciating others, self-awareness and the use of humor as a coping skill.
Although their world is more fanciful and imaginative than our own, Wubbzy and his friends deal with the same social and developmental issues faced by preschoolers. They learn how they fit into a group, how to understand their own feelings and those of others, how to get along with one another and the value of friendship and community.
“Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!” is produced by Bolder Media, Inc. in association with Starz Media’s Film Roman Animation Studio. It is a worldwide hit that is broadcast in 60+ countries.
My little ones really enjoyed this DVD and I am sure it will be a well requested favorite around here. It teaches little ones good values and is enjoyable for them to watch. I like the bonus features of coloring and activity sheets, music videos and sneak peeks too. It is a great springboard into Fire Prevention Week. There are 6 great Wubbzy episodes on this 70 minute DVD.
I am thrilled to annouce that Anchor Bay Entertainment is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky Mommy Rambling’s blog reader will win their own copy of this great DVD. Thank you Anchor Bay Entertainment for the review DVD and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
“Wow Wow Wubbzy And The Fire Engine” DVD Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Anchor Bay Entertainment, and let me know another product title you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Anchor Bay Entertainment on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.