I was recently asked to choose a Jellybean or Homefires accent rug to review from Madison at Main. It was very hard to pick because they had so many great designs. I finally chose the Duelling Guitars Rug by Jellybean. Jellybean brand accent rugs are machine washable, can be used indoors and outdoors, and every rug is made of 35% recycled post-consumer PET plastic. They are a great size for an accent rug, 22″ by 34″ and 1/4″ thick. They feel great under your feet, soft and thick not, scratchy or stiff. Ethan saw this rug and immediately claimed it for his room, telling me how much he liked it. My husband thought it was great too and really fits our guitar filled home. With little kids and pets, I really love that these rugs wash so well. I can easily pop it right in my front loader and like it says, it will wash better than my jeans. If you are looking for some great accent rugs that are easy to care for then check out Madison At Main.
I am thrilled to let you know that Madison at Main is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their choice of accent rug from the Jellybeans or Homefires collection. Thank you Madison at Main for the great review rug and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Madison at Main Jellybeans or Homefires Accent Rug Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Madison at Main, and let me know a rug you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Madison at Main on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 23rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.