I am very pleased with my Fertile Mind Footless Maternity Tights
, they fit great and are comfortable weather you are pregnant or not! I am not currently pregnant, and these tights still fit perfectly, with plenty of stretch and room to fit over a very pregnant belly with a cotton gusset. They are made of a soft, silky, breathable fabric, that is stretchy and form fitting, but not too tight! I’m sure when I am pregnant in the future, and wanting something comfortable to wear, I will be able to appreciate these trendy tights all the more!
I got the B.Box Shining Stars Diaper Wallet
. I love the cute little gray and blue star print on the wipe clean changing pad, and matching white and blue wallet. Their innovative wallet allows you to access the double sided wipe compartment from the closed case, or when it is opened. It is great to have everything I need in one container, as it fits a few diapers inside as well and holds everything in place with a flexible arm! No more having to take separate wipe container, changing pad and diapers with this all in one diaper wallet!
The Gaia Natural Baby Starter Kit
is all organic and includes bath and body wash, shampoo, moisturizer, skin soothing lotion, and massage oil. They are all travel size, making them very portable and easy to fit in your diaper bag, or purse! They also come in a reusable zippered pouch. My first thought upon smelling these, was that they make it smell like I am standing outside, breathing in authentic herbs and wildflowers, not like most artificial smelling soaps! I love sniffing my baby after bath time, he smells so natural! The moisturizer isn’t sticky like some can be, and all of them just work so well at keeping my baby’s skin soft and silky smooth!
Mandatory Entry– Visit Brand Down Under, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 21st at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.