I recently connected with Teton Sports and was asked to pick one of their great products to review. I chose the Teton Celsius Regular for Women -18 degrees C/0 degrees F Sleeping Bag. This sleeping bag is filled with SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation to keep out cold, the Celsius bag comes with all the bells and whistles usually found on more expensive bags: shoulder and zipper baffles, adjustable mummy hood, interior storage pocket, and an oxford nylon compression sack to pack it away when not in use. The internal storage pocket is sized for keys, cell phone, wallet, watch and other valuables. Two Celsius Regular bags zip together with left and right side zippers. The bag is temperature rated to -18°C / 0°F which means it will be warm for all but extreme-winter camping. I like the brown and pink styling of this bag and it is made for women 5’10’ and under so it is very comfortable for me and I have lots of leg and wiggle room. The mummy hood is fully adjustable and will keep you toasty warm on chilly nights. This bag is 80″ by 33″ and weighs just 5 lbs. If you are looking for a great sleeping bag at a great price, look no further than the Teton Celsius Regular for Women.
- Dual layer offset stitching eliminates cold spots
- Full length, two-sided zipper webbing protects against snags
- Shoulder and zipper baffles keep out drafts
- Left and right side zippered bags zip together
- Convenient pocket with velcro closure
- Adjustable, mummy style hood
- Oxford nylon compression sack
I am thrilled to let you know that Teton Sports is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a new Teton Celsius Regular for Women Sleeping Bag. Thank you Teton Sports for the review bag and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to residents of the contiguous 48 United States.
Teton Celsius Regular for Women Sleeping Bag Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Teton Sports, and let me know another product they make. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Teton Sports on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Teton Sports on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 19th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.