Our little ones have developed a love of rock music through their guitarist father. My husband is probably the king of rocker tees and since our kids were babies we have loved dressing them in rocker shirts and tees. They love them as well and request them when we are getting them dressed. So you can imagine I was thrilled to connect with Rowdy Sprout. For review we were sent 2 Allman Brothers long sleeve tees. My husband has the same tee so this was great because they all like to go out wearing the same rocker tees. These tees are super soft and tagless for supreme comfort. With graphics on front and back they are sure to make a hit coming and going. These tees are a great way for your child to express great musical taste. We always get compliments on our rocker tees. Rowdy sprout has a great selection of clothing for boys and girls. You are sure to find some great styles and artists that your child will love.
Designer and colorful entrepreneur Laura Angotti established Rowdy Sprout in 2003. Rowdy Sprout began as a “side project” while Laura achieved her graduate degree in costume design. At the time she became inspired by a children’s shop that was owned by one of her good friends in New York City. With her carefree and fun-loving attitude for walking a different path, Laura knew that she had to do something extraordinary. Deciding to flip the coin from previous triumphs in museum installations, Laura officially graced the children’s fashion industry and took root with innovative and fresh concepts.
Rowdy Sprout can be found in over 600 boutiques nationwide and has extended to International buyers including Dublin, Paris, and Barcelona. The company has even found admiration by extensive celebrity clientele including Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts. Each band represented has been properly licensed and will enjoy the benefit of royalties for each garment sold.
I am excited to let you know that Rowdy Sprout is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a rocker tee in their choice of style/size based on availability. Thank you Rowdy Sprout for the review tees and for sponsoring this rockin’ give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents Only.
Rowdy Sprout Rocker Tee Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Rowdy Sprout, and let me know what rocker tee you would pick if you win. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Rowdy Sprout on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Rowdy Sprout on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 17th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.