My little Luke is a true blanket baby. He is never far from his blankie and he has very good taste. His special blanket is a soft minky plush like blanket. I have been unable to find anything that comes close to what it feels like. Well, I was recently asked to pick a Minky Couture blanket to review. I picked the Crew: bright orange, blue and yellow polk-a-dot minky blanket in tween size. This blanket looked very close to the kind of blanket my son loves so I was very hopeful when I ordered it. Well, it did not disappoint. It was so soft, the printed side was just the kind of plush my son loves and the minky side is so soft and cozy. The blanket is nice and large and a great weight to keep your child warm. I put it on the rail of his crib and when he came out of the bath and saw it, he exclaimed, “That’s mine!” A quick touch and he was hooked, he kept saying, “This is nice.” This is really a super blanket and they come in a variety of sizes for babies to adults. I am thinking that a couple of the Monster Minky blankets for the couch would be very cozy this winter. The blankets are not only beautiful, they are so soft and comfortable. There is such a great selection of styles you are sure to find something you love. You can even create a custom Minky Couture Blanket if there is something special you want.
I am thrilled to let you know that Minky Couture is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win an infant size blanket. Thank you Minky Couture for the review blanket and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! As an extra special perk Minky Couture is offering a special discount code for Mommy Rambling’s readers. Use code minky2011bs for a 35% off discount on the Website. Thank you Minky Couture, you rock!!!
Minky Couture Blanket Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Minky Couture, and let me know what style blanket you would pick if you win. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Minky Couture on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 18th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.