I was recently sent a Bright Starts Comfort and Harmony Cozy Cart Cover in Calypso Blue to review. I love using cart covers because I hate putting my child in a germy shopping cart. The problem with some cart covers are that they are not large enough, getting them on is a hassle and they slip off. I do not want to fight with a cart cover. There are other covers that only cover the front handle of the cart and not the sides. I never understood that. Are the sides less germy that you don’t mind your baby sucking on them? So I was thrilled to find this cover is huge. I also really like the material which is like almost a water-resistant kind of fabric that wipes clean and is so easy to care for. I own a lot of cart covers and I have to tell you, I have never seen any with the finishing on the leg holes that this cover has. I was so impressed, it covered everything and had wide holes for my toddler’s feet. I tested it out on a long grocery shopping trip and the cover never slipped once, even with an inquisitive toddler inside. It is really padded and super comfy. Luke liked it a lot and never once wanted to get out. This versatile cover even works great on restaurant high chairs and if it gets messy, it is machine washable. I really like this shopping cart/high cover that keeps my child safe from germs in style.
- 3 storage pockets for stashing essentials while on-the-go
- Sewn in loops for attaching baby’s favorite toys
- Machine washable
- Covers the entire shopping cart seat and restaurant high chair for the ultimate comfort and protection
I am thrilled to let you know that Bright Starts is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Bright Starts Comfort and Harmony Cozy Cart Cover in Calypso Blue. Thank you Bright Starts for the review cart cover and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
Bright Starts Comfort and Harmony Cozy Cart Cover Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Bright Starts Website, and let me know another product that you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Bright Starts on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 16th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.